Airport Authority of India is going to recruit for the post of Junior Assistant Vacancies, Apply online for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment through its official site i.e. aai.aero
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
Airport Authority of India is going to recruit a massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Junior Assistant. There is a total of various number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant Vacancies through the official site of Airport Authority of India i.e. www.aai.aero. The applicant can apply on or after June 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is July 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Airport Authority of India Department is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Senior Assistant Steno vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
AAI Junior Assistant Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Airport Authority of India|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- For Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Applicant should have done their 10th (Matriculation) and 3 years Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical/ Fire with minimum 50% marks or done their 12th (Intermediate) with 50% marks.
- For Senior Assistant (Finance): Applicant should have done their Graduation in B.com and having computer training course of 3 to 6 month with 2 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- For Senior Assistant (Steno): Applicant should have done their Graduation with 80/40 word per minute in Shorthand/ Typing. Also, have 2 years experience and computer proficiency.
- For Assistant (Office): Applicant should have done their Graduation and having 2 years experience in the concerned discipline.
- For Junior Assistant: 18 to 30 years.
- For Others: Not more than 40 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST, Ex-servicemen & female candidates: No Fee
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Rs.12,500-
- Senior Assistant (Finance): Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-
- Senior Assistant (Steno): Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-
- Assistant (Office): Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-
AAI Junior Assistant Post Detail:
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||64|
|Senior Assistant (Finance)||01|
|Senior Assistant (Steno)||05|
AAI Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
On June 2019 Airport Authority of India releases an employment notification for the post of Junior Assistant vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for AAI Junior Assistant Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant Exam Date will be provided on the official site of District Court Mysore Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading AAI Junior Assistant Admit Card. Candidates are advised to keep your eye on this page to get updated. And On Exam Date and on Venue, Do carry a Photo Identity Proof with yourself. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Airport Authority of India on or before 10 days of examination.
Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant Result 2019
After successfully conduction of AAI Junior Assistant Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which means if candidates unable to touch the qualifying marks criteria then they are not eligible for next selection method. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of AAI Junior Assistant Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||June 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||July 2019|
AAI Junior Assistant Important Links
|Official Notification for Junior Assistant||Click Here|
|Official Notification for Junior Assitant||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019?
- Read carefully whole notification which is provided above in link form.
- Now click on the above provided link of AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in AAI Junior Assistant Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Take a print of your Application Form.
Through this page applicant can get updated regarding “AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019” if we get any update from officials we’ll notify you through this page. So, Keep in touch with us.