Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India is going to recruit for the post of Stenographer and Assistant Vacancies, Apply online for AERA Stenographer Recruitment through its official site i.e. aera.gov.in
AERA Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Stenographer and Assistant. There are total of 18 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for AERA Stenographer Vacancies through the official site of AERA i.e. www.aera.gov.in. Applicant can apply on or after 15th June 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 16th July 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest AERA Stenographer Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for AERA Assistant Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding AERA Stenographer Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Stenographer and Assistant. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided AERA Stenographer Bharti 2019-19 Notification Details.
Latest AERA Stenographer Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Assistant and Various Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
AERA Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- For Director: Applicant must have done their Graduation in Statistics or Economics from any recognized institution or University.
- Senior Principal Private Secretary: Applicant should have done their Graduation from recognized university.
- For Under Secretary (Policy & Statistics): Applicant should have done their graduation from recognized university.
- For Other Posts: Kindly refer to the official notification through the below provided link.
- Applicant age should not more than 56 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Examination
- Kindly refer to the official notification.
- For Director (Legal): Rs.37,400 to 67,000/- + GP of 8,700/-
- For Assistant & Personal Assistant: Rs.9,300/- to 34,800 + GP of Rs.4,600/-
- Director (Policy & Statistics): Rs.37,400 to 67,000/- with GP of 8,700/-
- For Director (Policy & Statistics): Rs.37,400 to 67,000/- with GP of 8,700/-
- Private Secretary: Rs.9,300/- to 34,800 + GP of Rs.4,600/-
- For Others: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with GP of Rs.6,600/-
AERA Post Detail:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Director (Policy & Statistics)||01|
|Senior Principal Private Secretary||01|
|Under Secretary (Policy & Statistics)||01|
|Under Secretary (Finance & Accounts)||01|
|Under Secretary (Personnel & Administration)||01|
|Receptionist Cum Telephone Operator||01|
AERA Stenographer Admit Card 2019
On 15th June 2019 Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India releases an employment notification for the post of Stenographer and Assistant Vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for AERA Stenographer Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon AERA Stenographer Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India Department. On this page we provide link for downloading AERA Assistant Admit Card. Candidates are advised to keep your eye on this page to get updated. And On Exam Date and on Venue, Do carry a Photo Identity Proof with yourself. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of AERA on or before 10 days of examination.
AERA Assistant Result 2019
After successfully conduction of AERA Stenographer Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which means if candidates unable to touch the qualifying marks criteria then they are not eligible for next selection method. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of AERA Assistant Result 2019.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||15th June 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||15th June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||16th July 2019|
AERA Stenographer Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for AERA Stenographer Recruitment 2019?
- Read carefully whole notification which is provided above in link form.
- Now click on the above provided link of AERA Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in AERA Assistant Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of AERA Stenographer Recruitment 2019.
- Take a print of your Application Form.
Through this page applicant can get updated regarding “AERA Stenographer Recruitment 2019” if we get any update from officials we’ll notify you through this page. So, Keep in touch with us.