Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to recruit for the post of Junior Lecturer, Apply online for APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment through its official site i.e. psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to recruit a massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Junior Lecturer vacancies. There are total of 237 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Junior Lecturer Vacancies through the official site of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. psc.ap.gov.in Applicant can apply on or after 18th January 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 8th February 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for APPSC Junior Lecturer Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Lecturer Vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided APPSC Junior Lecturer Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
Latest APPSC Junior Lecturer Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Lecturer|
|Number of Vacancies||237|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- Applicant should have done their second class PG Degree in (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com or M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com) in relevant subject/ Language with at least 50% Marks.
- Those candidates who are applying for Civics Subject they all must possess second class P.G Degree in Public Administration or Political Science with at least 50% Marks.
- Applicant age should not more than 42 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
- Kindly refer to the official notification through the below provided link.
- Rs. 37,100 – Rs. 91,450/- Per Month
APPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2019
On January 2019 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Department releases an employment notification for the post of Junior Lecturer vacancies. So, Those candidates who have applied for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Junior Lecturer Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Date will be provided on the official site of APPSC Department. On this page we provide ink for downloading APPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card. Candidates are advised to keep your eye on this page to get updated. And On Exam Date and on Venue, Do carry a Photo Identity Proof with yourself. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on or before 10 days of examination.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Result 2019
After successfully conduction of APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which means if candidates unable to touch the qualifying marks criteria then they are not eligible for next selection method. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of APPSC Junior Lecturer Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th January 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||8th February 2019|
APPSC Junior Lecturer Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019?
- Read carefully whole notification which is provided above in link form.
- Now click on the above provided link of APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019
- Then, Fill all necessary details in APPSC Junior Lecturer Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Then, Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019.
- Take a print of your Application Form.
Through this page applicant can get updated regarding “APPSC Recruitment 2019” if we get any update from officials we’ll notify you through this page. So, Keep in touch with us.