Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to recruit for the post of TGT PGT Vacancies, Apply online for APPSC TGT Recruitment through its official site i.e. appsc.gov.in
APPSC TGT Recruitment 2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of TGT and PGT. There are total of 667 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies through the official site of APPSC i.e. www.appsc.gov.in. Applicant can apply on or after 7th June 2018 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 9th July 2018. If you are willing to apply for this Latest APPSC TGT Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for APPSC TGT PGT Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding APPSC TGT Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Andhra Pradesj Public Service Commission is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Forest Officer. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided APPSC TGT PGT Bharti 2018-19 Notification Details.
Latest APPSC TGT Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||TGT and PGT|
|Number of Vacancies||667|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC TGT & PGT Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
- For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Applicant should have qualified in 2nd Class Master Degree in relevant stream with B.Ed for recognized university.
- For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Applicant must have qualified 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts with B.Ed from recognized university.
- For (PGT) Post Graduate Teacher: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 35 Years.
- For (TGT) Trained Graduate Teacher: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 33 Years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- For PGT: Rs.150/- for APST Rs.200/- for others
- For TGT: Rs.100/- for APST Rs.150/- for others
- Post Graduate Teacher: Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,000/-
WBPSC Forest Service Post Detail:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|(PGT) Post Graduate Teacher||127|
|(TGT) Trained Graduate Teacher||540|
APPSC TGT Admit Card 2018
On 7th June 2018 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases an employment notification for the post of TGT & PGT Vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for APPSC PGT Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon APPSC TGT & PGT Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading APPSC TGT Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of APPSC on or before 10 days of examination.
APPSC TGT & PGT Result 2018
After successfully conduction of APPSC TGT & PGT Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which clearly means if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure.Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of APPSC TGT Result 2018.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||7th June 2018|
|Staring Date to Apply||7th June 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||9th July 2018|
APPSC TGT & PGT Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for APPSC TGT Recruitment 2018?
- Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of APPSC TGT Recruitment 2018
- Fill all necessary details in APPSC TGT & PGT Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of APPSC TGT Recruitment 2018.
- Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “APPSC TGT Recruitment 2018” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.