Bombay High Court is going to recruit for the post of Clerk Vacancies, Apply online for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment through its official site i.e. bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019
Recently, Bombay High Court is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Clerk. There are total of various number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Bombay High Court Peon Vacancies through the official site of Bombay High Court i.e. bhc.mahaonline.gov.in. Applicant can apply on or after August 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is August 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Bombay High Court is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Peon vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided Bombay High Court Clerk Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Post Name||Clerk, Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- For Peon: Applicant should have done their Bachelo’s Degree in Arts (BA Hons) in Hindi/ English/ Urdu and also having 3 years work experience in the same field.
- For Clerk: Applicant should have done their Bachelor Degree with having good knowledge of Driving.
- For Clerk: Applicant age should be in between 18 to 32 years.
- For Peon : Applicant age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- For General/ OBC: Rs 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs 150/-
Bombay High Court Clerk Post Detail:
- For Peon: 14 Posts
- For Clerk: 57 Posts
Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019
On February 2019 Bombay High Court releases an employment notification for the post of Clerk vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for Bombay High Court Peon Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Bombay High Court Department. On this page we provide link for downloading Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card. Candidates are advised to keep your eye on this page to get updated. And On Exam Date and on Venue, Do carry a Photo Identity Proof with yourself. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Bombay High Court on or before 10 days of examination.
Bombay High Court Clerk Result 2019
After successfully conduction of Bombay High Court Clerk Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which means if candidates unable to touch the qualifying marks criteria then they are not eligible for next selection method.Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of Bombay High Court Clerk Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||July 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||August 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||September 2019|
Bombay High Court Clerk & Peon Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019?
- Read carefully whole notification which is provided above in link form.
- Now click on the above provided link of Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in Bombay High Court Peon Online Application Form.
- Then Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Then Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Take a print of your Application Form.
Through this page applicant can get updated regarding “Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019” if we get any update from officials we’ll notify you through this page. So, Keep in touch with us.