Calcutta High Court is going to recruit for the post of Peon, Apply online for Calcutta High Court Peon Recruitment through its official site i.e. calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Calcutta High Court Peon Recruitment 2019
High Court of Calcutta is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Peon vacancies. There are total of 50 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Peon Vacancies through the official site of Calcutta High Court i.e. calcuttahighcourt.gov.in Applicant can apply on or after June 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is July 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest Calcuta High Court Peon Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for Calcutta High Court Stenographer Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding Calcutta High Court Peon Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Allahabad High Court is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant Vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided Calcutta High Court Stenographer Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
Latest Calcutta High Court Peon Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Calcutta High Court|
|Post Name||Peon, Stenographer and Various Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
Calcutta High Court Peon Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- For LDC: Applicant should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 25 words per minutes in Bengali.
- English Stenographer (Basic Grade), a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes.
- Bengali Stenographer (Basic Grade), a minimum typing speed for legible manuscript for 10 minutes at 20 word per minute in Bengali and minimum speed at 60 words per minutes in Bengali shorthand and having good knowledge in computer operation.
- For Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard/ Process Server: Applicant should have done their VIII pass from any recognized school.
- Applicant age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
- For Stenographer: Applicant age should be in between 18 to 37 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- Skill test/ Personality test
- For Stenographer/ (LDC) Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 250/- General, Rs.100/- SC & Rs.75/- ST candidates
- Group-D (Peon/Farash/Night Guard and Process Server): Rs. 100/- General, Rs. 75/- SC & Rs. 50/- ST candidates
- English Stenographer/Bengali Stenographer: Rs.7,100-37,600/-
- Lower Division Clerk/Process Server/Summon Bailiff: Rs.5,400-25,200/-
- Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard: Rs.4,900-16,200/-
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Vacancies Details
- English Stenographer – 2 Posts
- Bengali Stenographer – 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 9 Posts
- Process Server/Summon Bailiff – 6 Posts
- Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard – 30 Posts
Calcutta High Court Peon Admit Card 2019
On November 2019 Calcutta High Court Department releases an employment notification for the post of Peon vacancies. So, Those candidates who have applied for Calcutta High Court Peon Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon Calcutta High Court Peon Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Calcutta High Court Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading Calcutta High Court Peon Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Calcutta High Court on or before 10 days of examination.
Calcutta High Court Peon/ Stenographer Result 2019
After successfully conduction of Calcutta High Court Peon Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Basically, if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of Calcutta High Court Peon Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||June 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||July 2019|
Calcutta High Court Peon Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Peon Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Then click on the above provided link of Calcutta High Court Peon Recruitment 2019
- Then, Fill all necessary details in Calcutta High Court Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Then, Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Then Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- After that Click on Submit Button to complete process of Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Lastly, Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “Calcutta High Court Peon Recruitment 2019” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. So, If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.