CSIR Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is going to recruit for the post of Technical Officer Vacancies, Apply online for CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment through its official site i.e. cimfr.nic.in
CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment 2019
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Technical Officer. There are total of 45 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer Vacancies through the official site of CIMFR i.e. www.cimfr.nic.in. Applicant can apply on or after 18th June 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 27th July 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for CIMFR Assistant Grade III Security Guard Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding CIMFR Assistant Grade III Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Technical Officer. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided CSIR CIMFR Assistant Grade III Bharti 2019-19 Notification Details.
Latest CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Post Name||Technical Officer & Assistant Grade III|
|Number of Vacancies||45|
CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- For Technical Officer (Grade III): Applicant should have done their BE or B.Tech or its equivalent with having 55% marks from recognized Institution or University.
- For Technical Assistant (Grade III): Applicant should have done their Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Mining & Mechanical engineering or completed their B.Sc in Chemistry or Geology from recognized Institution or University.
- For Technical Officer (Grade III): Maximum age should be 28 years.
- For Technical Assistant (Grade III): Maximum age should be 30 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Others: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women & CSIR Employees: Exempted from Application Fee
- Project Assistant Level: Rs.15,000/-
- Project Assistant Level II: Rs.25,000/-
CSIR CIMFR Post Detail:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Technical Officer Grade III||25|
|Technical Assistant Grade III||20|
CSIR CIMFR Technical Assistant Admit Card 2019
On 20th June 2019 Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited releases an employment notification for the post of Security Guard Vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon CIMFR Technical Assistant Grade III Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading CIMFR Technical Assistant Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of CIMFR on or before 10 days of examination.
CIMFR Technical Officer Result 2019
After successfully conduction of CSIR Technical Officer Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which clearly means if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure.Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of CSIR CIMFR Technical Assistant Result 2019.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||18th June 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||18th June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||27th July 2019|
CSIR CIMFR Technical Assistant Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment 2019?
- Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in CIMFR Technical Assistant Grade III Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment 2019” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.