Delhi High Court is going to recruit for the post of Personal Assistant Vacancies, Apply online for Delhi High Court Senior PA Recruitment through its official site i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court Senior PA Recruitment 2019
Delhi High Court is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Personal Assistant. There are total of 73 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Translator Vacancies through the official site of Delhi High Court i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in. Applicant can apply on or after 15th February 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 7th March 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest Delhi High Court Senior PA Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for Gujarat High Court Senior Personal Assistant Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Delhi High Court is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Judicial Translator vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Delhi High Court|
|Post Name||Senior Personal Assistant, Judicial Translator & Senior Judicial Translator|
|Number of Vacancies||73|
Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- For Senior Judicial Translator: Applicant should have done their Bachelo’s Degree in Arts (BA Hons) in Hindi/ English/ Urdu and having Diploma or Certificate in Translation for Urdu/ Hindi to English and also having 3 years work experience in the same field.
- For Judicial Translator: Applicant should have done their Bachelor Degree with Hindi/ Urdu/ English as one of the subjects and having Diploma or Certification in Hindi/ Urdu to English translation and also havoing 3 years experience in the same field.
- For Senior Personal Assistant: Applicant should have done their Bachelor Degree with having 110 WPM in shorthand (English) and 40 WPM in English Typing on Computer and having good knowledge of computer.
- For Senior Personal Assistant: Applicant age should be in between 18 to 32 years.
- For Judicial Translator and Senior Judicial Translator: Applicant age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- For General/ OBC: Rs 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs 150/-
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant & Translator Post Detail:
- For Senior Judicial Translator: 02 Posts
- For Judicial Translator: 14 Posts
- For Senior Personal Assistant: 57 Posts
Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Admit Card 2019
On February 2019 Delhi High Court releases an employment notification for the post of Senior Personal Assistant vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for Delhi High Court Judicial Translator Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Delhi High Court Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading Delhi High Court Senior PA Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination, candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Delhi High Court on or before 10 days of examination.
Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Result 2019
After successfully conduction of Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which clearly means if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of Delhi High Court Senior PA Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||February 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||15th February 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||7th March 2019|
Delhi High Court Senior PA & Judicial Translator Important Links
Official Notification (SPA)
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of Delhi High Court Senior PA Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in Delhi High Court Judicial Translator Online Application Form.
- Then Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Then Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “Delhi High Court Senior PA Recruitment 2019” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.