Employees State Insurance Corporation is going to recruit for the post of Stenographer & UDC Apply online for ESIC Clerk Recruitment through its official site i.e. esic.nic.in
ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Stenographer & UDC vacancies. There are total of 1870 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for ESIC Clerk Vacancies through the official site of Employees State Insurance Corporation i.e. esic.nic.in. Applicant can apply on or after March 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is April 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest ESIC Clerk Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for ESIC Stenographer & UDC Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding ESIC Clerk Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Employees State Insurance Corporation is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Stenographer & UDC Vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided ESIC 1870 Clerk Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
Latest ESIC Stenographer & UDC Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Number of Vacancies||1870|
|Job Location||All Over India|
ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- For Stenographer : Applicant should have done their Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent with having Diploma in MLT from recognized Institute which should be approved by AICTE.
- For Clerk : Applicant should have done their Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife or its equivalent for male nurse.
- Applicant age should be in between 32 to 37 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- Computer Test
- For SC/ST/BC/PH candidates: Rs.250/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
- Staff Assistant: Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
ESIC Stenographer & UDC Vacancies Detail
- For Stenographer : 161 Posts
- For UDC : 1709 Posts
ESIC Clerk Admit Card 2019
On March 2019 Employees State Insurance Corporation Department releases an employment notification for the post of Stenographer & UDC vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for Employees State Insurance Corporation Clerk Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon ESIC Clerk Exam Date will be provided on the official site of ESIC Delhi Department. On this page we provide link for downloading ESIC Clerk Admit Card. Candidates are advised to keep your eye on this page to get updated. And On Exam Date and on Venue, Do carry a Photo Identity Proof with yourself. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi on or before 10 days of examination.
ESIC Clerk Result 2019
After successfully conduction of ESIC Clerk Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which means if candidates unable to touch the qualifying marks criteria then they are not eligible for next selection method. So, Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of ESIC Clerk Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||March 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||March 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||April 2019|
ESIC Clerk Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019?
- Read carefully whole notification which is provided above in link form.
- Now click on the above provided link of ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in ESIC Stenographer & UDC Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Then, Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Take a print of your Application Form.
Through this page applicant can get updated regarding “ESIC Recruitment 2019” if we get any update from officials we’ll notify you through this page. So, Keep in touch with us.