Gujarat High Court is going to recruit for the post of Civil Judge Vacancies, Apply online for Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment through its official site i.e. gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
Gujarat High Court is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Civil Judge. There are total of 124 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Vacancies through the official site of Gujarat High Court i.e. gujarathighcourt.nic.in. Applicant can apply on or after 1st February 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 1st March 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Gujarat High Court is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Civil Judge vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||124|
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- Applicant should have done their Degree in Law from a recognized university which should be recognized by law in India and must be practicing as an advocate in civil court or Criminal Jurisdiction.
- Those candidates who have passed their Degree in Law in the year of 2009 – 2010, they all must have passed in All India Bar Examination.
- OR Applicant must be working in courts or other Allied departments.
- Applicant must possess Certificate(s), Certifying in Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation/ Application which should be issued by Govt. Institute or from other recognized Institute.
- Note: Those candidates who are working in Courts or other Allied Departments, they all must be holding their LLB Degree of 3 years course or 5-year course from a recognized university.
- Applicant age should be in between 18 to 33 years.
- Maximum age for General Category: 35 Years.
- Maximum age for other Category: 38 Years.
- Written Exam
- Viva-Voce Test
- Rs 1000/- + Bank Charges (General Category)
- Rs 500/- + Bank Charges (Other Category)
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Category Wise Post Detail:
|Category Name||Number of Vacancies|
|For General||63 Posts|
|For SC||09 Posts|
|For ST||19 Posts|
|For SEBC||33 Posts|
|For Physically Disabled||04 Posts|
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
On January 2019 Gujarat High Court releases an employment notification for the post of Civil Judge vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Gujarat High Court Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination, candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Gujarat High Court on or before 10 days of examination.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Result 2019
After successfully conduction of Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which clearly means if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||January 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||1st February 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||1st March 2019|
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Online Application Form.
- Then Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Then Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.