Navy is going to recruit for the post of Sailors Vacancies, Apply online for Indian Navy Officers Recruitment through its official site i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2019
Navy is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Sailors Apprentice. There are total of various number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Indian Navy Sailors Vacancies through the official site of Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applicant can apply on or after 2nd January 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 21st January 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest Navy Officers Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for Indian Navy Officers Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on the Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding Indian Navy Officers Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided Navy Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
Latest Navy Officers Vacancies Details
|Number of Vacancies||Not Specified|
Navy Officers Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- For Sailors: Applicant should have done their Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with Maths, English and Physics with at least 50% marks in aggregate and having 50% marks in English or should have done their 3 ears Diploma course in Engineering from any stream.
- Candidates should born in between 19th January 1999 and 1st January 2003 (both days inclusive).
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- Rs. 250/-
- Online Mode
- For Sailors : Rs. 33100/- Per Month
Indian Navy Officers Admit Card 2019
On January 2019, Navy releases an employment notification for the post of Sailors. Those candidates who have applied for Navy Sailors Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon Indian Navy Officers Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Navy . On this page we provide link for downloading Indian Navy Officers Admit Card. Candidates are advised to keep your eye on this page to get updated. And On Exam Date and on Venue, Do carry a Photo Identity Proof with yourself. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Navy on or before 10 days of examination.
Indian Navy Officers Result 2019
After successfully conduction of Navy Officers Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which means if candidates unable to touch the qualifying marks criteria then they are not eligible for next selection method. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of Indian Navy Officers Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||2nd January 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||21st January 2019|
Indian Navy Sailors Important Links
How to Apply for Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2019?
- Read carefully whole notification which is provided above in link form.
- Now click on the above provided link of Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in Indian Navy Officers Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of Navy Officers Recruitment 2019.
- Take a print of your Application Form.
Through this page applicant can get updated regarding “Indian Navy Recruitment 2019” if we get any update from officials we’ll notify you through this page. So, Keep in touch with us.