Jawaharlal Nehru University is going to recruit for the post of MTS/Office Attendant Vacancies, Apply online for JNU Junior Assistant Recruitment through its official site i.e. recruitment.jnu.ac.in
JNU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru University is going to recruit a massive number of candidates for the vacant post of MTS/Office Attendant. There is a total of 73 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for JNU Junior Assistant Vacancies through the official site of JNU i.e. recruitment.jnu.ac.in. The applicant can apply on or after 5th November 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 5th December 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest JNU Junior Assistant Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for Jawaharlal Nehru University MTS/Office Attendant Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding JNU Junior Assistant Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Jawaharlal Nehru University Department is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of MTS/Office Attendant vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided Jawaharlal Nehru University MTS/Office Attendant Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
JNU MTS/Office Attendant Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, MTS/Office Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||73|
JNU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- For Junior Assistant : Applicant should have done their 10th (Matriculation) and 3 years Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical/ Fire with minimum 50% marks or done their 12th (Intermediate) with 50% marks.
- For MTS/Office Attendant: Applicant should have done their Graduation in B.com and having computer training course of 3 to 6 month with 2 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- For Junior Assistant: 18 to 30 years.
- For Others: Not more than 40 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST, Ex-servicemen & female candidates: No Fee
- For Junior Assistant : Rs.12,500-
- For MTS/Office Attendant : Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-
JNU MTS/Office Attendant Post Detail:
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
JNU Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
On November 2019 Jawaharlal Nehru University releases an employment notification for the post of MTS/Office Attendant vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for JNU Junior Assistant Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon Jawaharlal Nehru University Junior Assistant Exam Date will be provided on the official site of District Court Mysore Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading JNU Junior Assistant Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Jawaharlal Nehru University on or before 10 days of examination.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Junior Assistant Result 2019
After successfully conduction of JNU Junior Assistant Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which clearly means if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of JNU Junior Assistant Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||5th November 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||5th November 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||5th December 2019|
JNU MTS/Office Attendant Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for JNU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019?
- Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of JNU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in JNU MTS/Office Attendant Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of JNU MTS/Office Attendant Recruitment 2019.
- Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “JNU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.