Madras High Court is going to recruit for the post of District Judge, Apply online for Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment through its official site i.e. hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment 2019
Madras High Court is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of District Judge vacancies. There are total of 31 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for District Judge Vacancies through the official site of Madras High Court i.e. hcmadras.tn.nic.in Applicant can apply on or after 13th January 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 4th February 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for Madras High Court District Judge Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Madras High Court is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of District Judge Vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided Madras High Court District Judge Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
Latest Madras High Court District Judge Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||31|
Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- Applicant should have done their Degree in Law of University of India which should be established or incorporated or by under Central Act or State Act or from an institute which should be recognized by (UGC) University Grants Commission or should be recognized by Bar council of India or its equivalent and applicant should enrolled themselves as an advocate by under State Bar Council under Advocate Act, 1961.
- (A) Applicant must be practicing as an advocate or Pleader in Hhigh court or Courts Subordiate or Supreme Court and must have practiced for a period which should be not less than 7 years.
- (B) OR Applicant must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor with having not less than 7 years of experience as an advocate or Assistant Public Prosecutor on the publishing date of notification.
- (C) Applicant must have practiced for a period which should not less than 7 years on the publishing date of notification and continue to be a Practicing Advocate/ or working as an Assistant Public Prosecutor till the Selection and Appointment date.
- (D) (Civil Judge and Senior Civil Judges) Serving Judicial Officers must having 7 years of practice, as an advocate and Judicial Service together, and should be permitted to participate in selection subject to the outcome of SLP Number 14156/ 2015 pending before the Supreme Court of India.
- Applicant age should be in between 35 to 45 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination & Viva–Voce Test
- Kindly refer to the official notification.
- District Judge – Rs. 51,550 – 1230 – 58,930 – 1380 – 63,070+Allowances
Madras High Court District Judge Admit Card 2019
On January 2019 Madras High Court Department releases an employment notification for the post of District Judge vacancies. So, Those candidates who have applied for Madras High Court District Judge Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon Madras High Court District Judge Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Madras High Court Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading Madras High Court District Judge Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Madras High Court on or before 10 days of examination.
Madrs High Court District Judge Result 2019
After successfully conduction of Madras High Court District Judge Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Basically, if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of Madras High Court District Judge Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||January 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||13th January 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||4th February 2019|
Madras High Court District Judge Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment 2019
- Then, Fill all necessary details in Madras High Court Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Then, Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Then Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment 2019.
- Lastly, Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment 2019” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.