Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to recruit for the post of Medical Officer, Apply online for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment through its official site i.e. hppsc.hp.gov.in
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to recruit a massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Medical Officer vacancies. There are total of 100 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Medical Officer Vacancies through the official site of MPPSC i.e. hppsc.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply on or after 21st February 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 5th March 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for MPPSC MO Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of MO Vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided MPPSC Medical Officer Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
Latest Madhya Pradesh Medical Officer Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||1065|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- Applicant should have done their degree in Medication not less than 5 years of course duration from recognized board or university.
- For more details kindly refer to the official notification.
- Applicant age should not more than 45 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- General and OBC Category application fee is Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST of HP State, it is Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of HP State, the application fee is free of cost
- Payment for can be done by online mode either in Debit Card or Credit Card
- Rs 19,125/- Per Month
MPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
On October 2019 Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Department releases an employment notification for the post of Medical Officer vacancies. So, Those candidates who have applied for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MO Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon MPPSC Medical Officer Exam Date will be provided on the official site of MPPSC Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading MPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination, candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission on or before 10 days of examination.
MPPSC Medical Officer Result 2019
After successfully conduction of MPPSC Medical Officer Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Basically, if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of MPPSC Medical Officer Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||21st February 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||21st February 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||5th March 2019|
MPPSC Medical Officer Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 ?
- Firstly, Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Then, Fill all necessary details in MPPSC MO Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Then, Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Lastly, Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.