Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is going to recruit for the post of PGT & Principal Vacancies, Apply online for AP PGT Recruitment Notification through its official site i.e. navodaya.gov.in
NVS PGT Recruitment 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment Board is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of PGT & Principal vacancies. There are total of 251 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for NVS PGT Recruitment Notification through the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in. Applicant can apply on or after 15h January 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 14th February 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest NVS PGT & Principal Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for NVS Post Graduate Teacher & Principal Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding NVS PGT & Principal Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Department is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of PGT & Principal vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided NVS PGT & Principal Bharti 2018-19 Notification Details.
NVS PGT & Principal Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Post Name||PGT, Principal and Various Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||251|
- For Principal (Group A): Applicant should have done their B.Ed/ PG with experience from recognized university.
- For Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group A): Applicant should have done their Degree with relevant experience from the recognized university.
- For Assistant (Group C): Applicant should have degree and must having good knowledge of computer operation.
- For Computer Operator (Group C): Applicant should have done their Degree and should have skill in word processing & data entry with having 1 year Computer Diploma in it.
- For Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B): Applicant should have done their BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc/ BCA, M.Sc, PG Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university or Institution.
- For Principal (Group A): Applicant age should not more than 50 years.
- For Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group A): Applicant age should not more than 45 years.
- For Assistant (Group C) & Computer Operator (Group C): Applicant age should be in between 18 to 30 years.
- For Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B): Applicant age should not more than 40 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- For Principal (Group A) & Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group A): Applicant have to pay Rs 1500/-
- For Assistant (Group C) & Computer Operator (Group C): Applicant have to pay Rs 800/-
- For Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B): Applicant have to pay Rs 1000/-
- No fee for reserved category.
- Payment Mode: Online
- Kindly refer to the official notification.
NVS PGT & Principal Recruitment 2018 Post Detail:
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Principal (Group A)||25|
|2||Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group A)||03|
|3||Assistant (Group C)||02|
|4||Computer Operator (Group C)||03|
|5||Post Graduate Teacher (PGTs) (Group B)||218|
NVS PGT Admit Card 2018
On January 2019 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti releases an employment notification for the post of PGT, Principal and various vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for NVS PGT Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon NVS PGT Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading NVS PGT Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment Board on or before 10 days of examination.
NVS PGT Result 2019
After successfully conduction of NVS PGT Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which clearly means if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of NVS PGT Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting date of Registration & Payment of Application Fee||15th January 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||14th February 2019|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||15th February 2019|
NVS PGT & Principal Recruitment 2018 Important Links
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for NVS PGT Recruitment 2019?
- Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of NVS PGT & Principal Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in NVS PGT & Principal Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of NVS PGT Recruitment 2019.
- Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “NVS PGT & Principal Recruitment 2019” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
- 1 NVS PGT Recruitment 2019