Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is going to recruit for the post of Assistant Technician, Apply online for ONGC Junior Assistant Recruitment through its official site i.e. ongcindia.com
ONGC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Junior Assistant vacancies. There are total of 422 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Junior Assistant Vacancies through the official site of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited i.e. ongcindia.com Applicant can apply on or after 12th December 2018 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 1st January 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for ONGC Assistant Technician Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding ONGC Junior Assistant Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant Vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided ONGC Assistant Technician Bharti 2018-19 Notification Details.
Latest ONGC Assistant Technician Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician and Various Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||422|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
- For Junior Assistant: Applicant should have done their Graduation and having Typing speed of 30 words per minute and having certificate/ diploma of 6 month in Computer Application in Office Environment.
- For Assistant Technician: Applicant should have done their 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering.
- For more details kindly visit to the official notification through below provided link.
- For General Category: Applicant age should be in between 18 to 30 years.
- For OBC: Applicant age should be in between 18 to 33 years.
- For SC/ ST: Applicant age should be in between 18 to 35 years.
- (As on 1st January 2019)
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- For General/ OBC: Rs 370/-
- For SC/ ST and others: Nil
- Assistant Technician: Rs. 31500/- Per Month
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 29000/- Per Month
ONGC Junior Assistant and Assistant Technician Vacancies Details
- Assistant Technician: 108 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant: 31 Vacancies
ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018
On December 2018 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Department releases an employment notification for the post of Junior Assistant vacancies. So, Those candidates who have applied for ONGC Junior Assistant Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon ONGC Junior Assistant Exam Date will be provided on the official site of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of ONGC on or before 10 days of examination.
ONGC Junior Assistant Result 2018
After successfully conduction of ONGC Junior Assistant Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Basically, if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of ONGC Junior Assistant Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||December 2018|
|Staring Date to Apply||12th December 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||1st January 2019|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Junior Assistant Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for ONGC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of ONGC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Then, Fill all necessary details in ONGC Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Then, Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Then Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2018.
- Lastly, Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “ONGC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.