Odisha Public Service Commission is going to recruit for the post of Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon), Apply online for OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment through its official site i.e. opsc.gov.in
OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission is going to recruit a massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) vacancies. There are total of 1950 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Medical Officer Vacancies through the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e. opsc.gov.in Applicant can apply on or after 10th January 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 31st January 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Odisha Public Service Commission is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of MO (Medical Officer) Vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided OPSC Medical Officer Bharti 2018-19 Notification Details.
Latest OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||1950|
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- Applicant should have done their MBBS or its equivalent degree from Medical Institution or Medical College which should be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Also having valid registration certificate under Odisha Medical “Registration Rules 1965”
- Possessed required conversion certificates which should be recognized by (MCI) Medical Council of India in case of those candidates having a degree from Universities of Foreign Countries.
- For more details kindly refer to the official notification.
- Applicant age should be in between 21 years to 32 years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST of Odisha, PwD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode (Offline): SBI Challan
- Kindly refer to the official notification.
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Admit Card 2018
On January 2019 Odisha Public Service Commission Department releases an employment notification for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer vacancies. So, Those candidates who have applied for Odisha Public Service Commission MO (Assistant Surgeon) Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon OPSC Medical Officer Exam Date will be provided on the official site of OPSC Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination, candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission on or before 10 days of examination.
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Result 2018
After successfully conduction of OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Basically, if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Result.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||January 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||10th January 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||31st January 2019|
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019
- Then, Fill all necessary details in OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Then, Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Lastly, Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.