Reserve Bank of India is going to release RBI Grade C Recruitment on their official site rbi.org.in, Check Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Vacancies.
RBI Grade C Recruitment 2018
Reserve Bank of India is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Grade C vacancies. There are total of 61 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for RBI Grade C Vacancies through the official site of Reserve Bank of India i.e. www.rbi.org.in. Applicant can apply on or after 19th December 2018 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 8th January 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest RBI Grade C Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for RBI Bank Examiner & Various Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding RBI Grade C Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. Reserve Bank of India Department is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Grade C vacancies. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided RBI Grade C Bharti 2018 Notification Details.
RBI Grade C Vacancies Notification Details
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Grade C Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||61|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Reserve Bank of India Grade C Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
- For Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager: Applicant should have done their PG (Commerce/ Economics)/ PGDBA/ MBA/ PGDM/ PGPM with relevant experience.
- For Analyst: Applicant should have done their ICWA/ CA/ PG (In Relevant Discipline)/ PGDBA/ MBA/ PGPM/ PGDM with having relevant experience.
- For Accounts Specialists: Applicant should have done their ICWA/ CA/ PG (Commerce/ Economics)/ PGDBA/ MBA/ PGDM/ PGPM with having relevant experience.
- For IT Examiner/ IT Analyst/ IT Auditor, System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator, Web Designer: Applicant should have done their B.Tech/ BE/ M.Tech/ MCA with having relevant experience.
- For Behavioural Scientist: Applicant should have done their PG (In relevant discipline) and have relevant experience.
- For Legal Specialist: Applicant should have done their PG (Law) with relevant experience.
- Applicant minimum age should be in between 25 years to 35 years.
- As per organization norms.
- Written Exam
- GEN/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Staff: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online)
RBI Grade C Salary
- Kindly refer to the official notification.
RBI Grade C Recruitment 2018 (Post Detail)
|S.No||Post Name||Total Number of Vacancies|
|1||Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager||20|
|4||IT Examiner/ IT Analyst/ IT Auditor||10|
RBI Grade C Admit Card 2018
On December 2018 Reserve Bank of Inida Department releases an employment notification for the post of Security Guard vacancies. Those candidates who have applied for Reserve Bank of India Grade C Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon RBI Grade C Exam Date will be provided on the official site of RBI Department. On this page we provide a link of for downloading RBI Grade C Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Reserve Bank of India on or before 10 days of examination.
RBI Grade C Result 2018
After successfully conduction of Reserve Bank of India Grade C Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which clearly means if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure. Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of RBI Grade C Result 2018.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||19th December 2018|
|Staring Date to Apply Online||19th December 2018|
|Last Date of Submission Online Application||8th January 2018|
RBI Grade C 2018 Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for RBI Grade C Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Then click on the above provided link of Reserve Bank of India Grade C Recruitment 2018
- Fill all necessary details in RBI Grade C Online Application Form.
- Then Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Then Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of RBI Grade C Recruitment 2018.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “RBI Grade C Recruitment 2018” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.