West Bengal School Service Commission is going to recruit for the post of Assistant Teacher Vacancies, Apply online for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment through its official site i.e. appsc.gov.in
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019
West Bengal School Service Commission is going to recruit massive number of candidates for the vacant post of Assistant Teacher . There are total of 283 number of vacant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for SLST Teacher Vacancies through the official site of WBSSC i.e. www.appsc.gov.in. Applicant can apply on or after 22th February 2019 and Last date of Submission of Online Application is 9th March 2019. If you are willing to apply for this Latest WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment then you have to get familiar with its Eligibility Criteria which is provided below. Means before applying online for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Vacancies you have to read whole article very carefully.
As we all know everyday many of lakh of candidates are searching Government Job Notification on Internet. So, for all of them we have created a site or page for each and ever details regarding Sate Wise Government Job Notification. And On this page we are going to share all details regarding WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Details. If you want to make your career in government department then this page belongs to you. West Bengal School Service Commission is all set to recruit massive number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Teacher. Basically those candidates who are unemployed and fit in below provided eligibility criteria then you all should apply for it. Below we provided WBSSC Assistant Teacher Bharti 2019 Notification Details.
Latest West Bengal School Service Commission Assistant Teacher Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||West Bengal School Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||283|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Applicant should have qualified in 2nd Class Master Degree in relevant stream with B.Ed for recognized university.
- For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Applicant must have qualified 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts with B.Ed from recognized university.
- For (PGT) Post Graduate Teacher: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 35 Years.
- For (TGT) Trained Graduate Teacher: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 33 Years.
- Will be applicable as per organization norms.
- For PGT: Rs.150/- for APST Rs.200/- for others
- For TGT: Rs.100/- for APST Rs.150/- for others
- Post Graduate Teacher: Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,000/-
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019
On 7th June 2019 West Bengal School Service Commission releases an employment notification for the post of Assistant Teacher. Those candidates who have applied for WBSSC PGT Exam they all have to face this exam. Very soon WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Date will be provided on the official site of WBSSC. On this page we provide a link of for downloading WBSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for further updates. During examination candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of WBSSC on or before 10 days of examination.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Result 2019
After successfully conduction of WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam and other selection procedure officials may release its Cut Off Marks. Which means candidates need to secure category wise cut off marks. Which clearly means if candidates fails to score qualifying marks they all are ineligible for next selection procedure.Candidates will be able to see category wise cut off mars on or before few days of WBSSC Assistant Teacher Result 2019.
Important Dates to Remember
|Releasing of Advertisement Date||22nd February 2019|
|Staring Date to Apply||22nd February 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||9th March 2019|
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019?
- Read the whole official notification through above provided link.
- Now click on the above provided link of WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019
- Fill all necessary details in West Bengal School Service Commission Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents
- Attach all Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee (If Needed)
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete process of WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019.
- Take a hard copy of Application For future use.
Thank you for visiting “WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019” We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.